Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ape r

This talks about Bharath next movie Nepali.The direct toots of aping Tarantino.Like JackShit!!!

Cellular never did well in any zone of the globe.Our guys are just PROUD to copy this.S.Ve.Shekar's son Ashwin(whew!!) stars in VEGAM.
Okay.No.Not me.You take the risk this time!!!

Happened to Watch Malaikotai.I begged,i pleaded,my friends woudnt budge,i had to go thru this avoidable torment.I could have entertained myself in many different ways possible,except this.Somewhere i read that Vishal has doned a comedy role.That was absolutely true.A no brainer would've never taken such a thing.And Priyamani-Hmm-I liked Muthazhaghu better.No role for her,whatever so.Stupid atrocious movie i have watched in the recent times.Dont ask me for ratings.I m in no mood for the game.

Peace be with you

No comments: