Monday, October 8, 2007

Yogi B and Natchatra!!!



Yo!!Tamil Rap is Reborn!!!Impressive!!Especially on this.Nice Beats and Moves.Yogi B(Centre guy)reminds me more of Notorious Biggie and the one on left,Snoop.A new change wave in tamil music scenario, not so sure on the effects!!Yogi B is doing a number with our sappa Dhanush in his slated Polladhavan.
Reminds me of an sms being circulated lately

Dhanush:nalla vela namaku payan porandhan
Aishwarya:yen appadi solringa
Dhanush:Ponna porandhirundha, ungappan adhu koodayum hero va nadichirupan!!

Let Peace Prevail.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WWW.vijay-fan.skyblog.com

Exclusive article about Yogi B

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, intention look audacious for the duration of more interdependent articles without delay as its sole of my pet question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.